Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Iframe is a website code structure that can be used by malicious software creators. Malware can get into a computer via browser that has opened a website with a harmful iframe. Signs of harmful use of iframe:
- Iframe does not render in a browser;
- The code in the iframe contains foreign links that have been inserted without the website owner’s knowledge;
- The software code associated with iframe is encrypted;
- Iframe can be enabled only with a certain browser version, as well as only on a specific operating system.
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program.