Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Trojan.Injector is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. On the infected computer, without user knowledge, performs the following harmful activities:
- Collects private information and then sends it to malicious parties;
- Enables remote access and control;
- Installs other harmful programs and browser extensions;
- Removes default system settings and deletes important files and registers.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites.