The mission of CSC is to be the centre of cyber security expertise for effective cyber security incidents and a strong cyber security prevention system in the country. Regulations approved by the CSC provide for the following main operational goals of the institution:
- enforce a cyber security policy;
- perform Security Service functions;
- perform communications protection service functions;
- carry out information distribution;
- carry out research and analysis on cyber security issues.
The one-stop-shop principle of the CSC has been providing assistance to states and business institutions since 2018. Together with institutions, organizations and other economic entities, CSC makes decisions on issues related to information resources and critical information infrastructure of cyber security.