- Server Side – processes requests received from the user and transmits it to SSH server and also accepts server responses and transmits them to the user.
- No additional installations are necessary, as a regular browser is sufficient;
- It’s possible to bypass firewall or proxy server rules limiting internet access;
- Only the Webshell’s IP address is transferred to the SSH server, the user’s IP is hidden, which allows anonymity;
- Possibility to record logs of communication with SSH server.
When using the Webshell tool, it is important to ensure that queries are executed with a secure HTTPS protocol, otherwise all data transferred to the server may be intercepted and used for malicious purposes.