Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Banjori is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan. When it infects a device, it searches for personal user information (such as login credentials) and sends it to malicious parties.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory;
- Change all passwords.