Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Windows operating systems.
Trojan.Gozi is a Russian-designed malicious software code, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. Once Trojan.Gozi infects a computer, it changes registry data, downloads malicious code, opens a backdoor allowing attackers remote access to the device, and may also steal important information.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.