Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Gamarue is a malicious software code, also known as a worm, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Worms can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. Gamarue can modify (delete/create/rename) system files, steal information, communicate with an external network, and open a backdoor for other malware to enter.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.