Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Windows operating systems.
Neurevt is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. Neurevt creates a backdoor on the infected device, through which attackers can remotely access the device. The malware can also change device settings, which would allow attackers to steal your personal information and logins.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.