Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Computers and service stations.
Win32/Fynloski is a remote access tool. This malicious software:
- Allows attackers to control the infected device;
- Can download other malicious files to your computer.
- Collects information, saves keystrokes, and can steal passwords;
- Redirects users to malicious websites when users try to access popular sites;
- Has access to the webcam;
- Can change the desktop background and important computer settings.
- Check that the infected computer is not part of a botnet;
- Install software updates.