Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Nymaim is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. Nymaim can modify (delete/create/replace) system files, steal and encrypt information, communicate with an external network, download and install additional malicious software code that leaves opendoors on your computer through which other malicious software may be installed.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.