Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Windows OS, Microsoft Server.
AAEH is a polymorphic malware family whose main purpose is to send additional malicious software to infected systems. AAEH can modify its form with each new infection, so there are now over 2 million samples of this malware. An infected system can be used for a variety of purposes:
- Distributing malicious software;
- Logging financial data of users;
- Profiting from users by encrypting important files and demanding money for their decryption.
- Install or update used protection system;
- Use an anti-virus program to scan your computer for viruses;
- Install the latest operating system and application updates;
- Not click on any suspicious links seen in websites and emails.