Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Backdoor.Bezigate is a malicious software code, also known as a backdoor. The infection can perform the following actions on an infected computer:
- Create file and disk lists, move or delete them;
- Enable remote access and control;
- Close running processes and active windows;
- Send and download files;
- Change default system settings and delete important files and registers.
The backdoor.Bezigate can get into your computer via email attachments.
- Install or update the used computer protection systems;
- Scan the computer with an antivirus program;
- Install the latest operating system and application updates;
- Not click on any suspicious links in websites and emails.