Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Windows operating systems.
Bankpatch is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojans can spread via e-mail attachments. Bankpatch can:
- Modify system files;
- Steal private information;
- Communicate with an external network;
- Download and install/update malicious software code.
- Install or update the used computer protection systems;
- Scan the computer with an antivirus program;
- Install the latest operating system and application updates;
- Not click on any suspicious links in websites and emails.
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge.
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.