Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
WordPress, Drupal, Joomla.
CryptoPHP is a malicious software code that leaves a backdoor on your server, through which the attacker can:
- Install other malicious software;
- Use email;
- Get full remote command of center control.
Commonly, attackers add the malicious code into .png extension documents.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.