Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Windows operating systems.
Dofoil is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. Dofoil can modify system files (delete/create/rename). It’s also used for sending spam, spreading phishing websites and malware, stealing information, and infecting the computer with additional malware.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.