Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Foreign is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits.
On an infected device, Foreign creates or modifies registry entries, changes operating system start-up configuration settings, creates multiple fictive files and directories. It also cause the computer to slow down.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.