Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
HTML/Rce.Gen3 is a computer virus distributed through malicious HTML files. It gets into a computer via browser and plug-in vulnerabilities. The malware does the following:
- Modifies/deletes registry entries and system files;
- Enables malicious remote login;
- Collects private user information;
- Downloads and installs other malicious software;
- Uses computer resources.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Disable unused plugins, particularly vulnerable ones.