Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Corebot is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. Corebot leaves a backdoor on the computer, through which attackers can gain remote access to the device, download and modify (create, delete or change) files. The main goal is to collect information from the infected device.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.