Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Brobot is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. PHP.Brobot opens a backdoor, through which attackers can take control of the infected computer. If a web server is running on an infected device, attackers could use that server to execute DDoS attacks.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.