Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Computers, service stations.
Quakbot is a backdoor that allows attackers to gain remote access to your computer. The following are symptoms of infection:
- You can’t access security websites to download anti-virus;
- When accessing certain websites (bank, social media), you’re redirected to fake sites;
- When accessing certain websites, you’re redirected to malicious IP addresses.
- Check that your computer is not part of a botnet;
- Scan computer with anti-virus software;
- Update your software.