Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Trojan.Kryptik is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan. Opens a backdoor on the computer, which allows attackers remote access to the computer. It will also do the following:
- Generates malicious URLs in web browsers;
- Changes Internet browser settings, installs malicious extensions;
- Can reset itself completely.
It enters the computer via security vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player and Microsoft Silverlight players.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites.