Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Trojan.Zbot (also known as Zeus) is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan. This malware steals personal information (login credentials) and sends it to malicious third-parties. It can get into your computer in the following ways:
- Infected external media;
- Free software from unreliable sources;
- Infected websites;
- Is installed by other malware.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Disable unused plugins.