Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Slenfbot is a malicious programmatic code, also known as a bot. It’s usually spread via messaging platforms like Facebook and Skype. Slenfbot tracks the user, sends and receives data from the malicious party.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.