Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Worm.Wapomi is a malicious software code, also known as a worm. Like viruses, worms can spread by themselves. They usually infect computers via security vulnerabilities.
Worm.Wapomi open a backdoor on the infected computer, which allows attackers remote access to the device. The malware creates malicious registry entries in order to have control over certain system files. Infects all connected external data storage devices.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not open unknown email attachments;
- Do not connect external storage devices to infected computers.