Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Trojan.Antavmu is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan. This trojan is noted for its highly aggressive behavior on infected computers. It does the following:
- Slows down important Windows operating system processes;
- Disables the launch of the Command-line wizard (cmd.exe);
- Terminates existing security system processes;
- Changes OS security settings;
- Disrupts the system restore option;
- Provides remote access to the computer.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites.