Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Trojan.Bedep is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan. After getting into the computer, the malware opens a backdoor, thus allowing attackers remote access to the device. It can infect devices via malicious websites and Adobe Flash Player security vulnerabilities. Trojan.Bedep does the following in the infected system:
- Enables/disables explorer.exe;
- Collects data about the system and the user;
- Downloads and installs other malware.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Disable unused plugins.