Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Trojan.Quadamah.Gen is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan. Once it infects a computer, it establishes a connection with the attackers computer in order to get further commands. It also performs the following actions:
- Collects information on the infected system;
- Enables harmful processes;
- Deletes important system files and settings;
- Steals private information and sends it to malicious parties.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites.