Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Computers, service stations.
Trojan.Tinba is a trojan that targets banks and their customers. Is known to do the following:
- Password theft;
- Display misleading messages.
Trojan.Tinba is also well protected from detection and removal.
- A public key infrastructure is used for bot management;
- Each infected device uses encryption.
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not open emails and their attachments from unknown senders;
- Use anti-virus software.