Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
TrojanDownloader.Elenoocka is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan. It is extremely aggressive, and it disables your anti-virus program. It also performs the following actions:
- Continually sends various malicious files to the computer;
- Installs other malicious software;
- Adds the device to a botnet;
- Allows attackers remote access to your computer.
- Changes the system Autorun settings.
Elenoocka spreads through unsafe web pages, together with freeware, or via email attachments.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites.