Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Trojan.Agent is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan. When it infects a computer, it blocks anti-virus programs, which allows other malware to enter. In addition, it can also cause browser redirects to infected sites, slow down the system, download virus updates, record keystrokes, and steal personal information. It can get into your computer in the following ways:
- Via infected email attachments or links;
- Via links on infected websites.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites.