Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Windows operating systems.
W32.Grum is a computer virus, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Computer viruses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. W32.Grum infects executable programs and installs a malicious programming code with administrator rights, making it invisible to anti-virus programs.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.