Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Windows operating systems.
Beebone is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often infects computers without users knowing. Trojans can get into computers via infected email attachments and exploits. Beebone may modify system files (delete/create/rename), steal information, and communicate with an external network. Beebone often downloads and installs malware called Vobfus, which leaves open doors on your computer through which other malicious software may be installed.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install the latest operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS or websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.