What is Darkbot
Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Windows operating systems.
Darkbot is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. Darkbot takes over your device and uses its resources to perform service disruption attacks against other users’ devices in order to disrupt their operations.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.