Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Dridex (also sometimes referred to as Cridex) is malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments. Dridex searches for financial data (credit card numbers, online banking data) on the infected computer and attempts to make illegal money transfers.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.