Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Computers and service stations.
Dyre is malware that targets the financial sector. It collects financial victim information and sends it to attackers. These infections are known as financial trojans. Typically, the infection gets in when users open spam email attachments. Spam can appear legitimate by:
- Claiming that you have received a fax, parcel, etc.;
- Making the email contents appear neat;
- Using known company logos.
- Install software updates;
- Regularly scan device with anti-virus software.