Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
GozNym is a combination of two trojans Gozi and Nymaim, and usually spreads when users visit infected websites. The malware automatically downloads onto the device. It can also spread via email attachments, torrents, corrupted links. The main purpose of GozNym is to collect banking login data and credit card numbers. It can also steal money from e-banking by entering your data in the browser of an infected device.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails, SMS and websites;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.