What is HTML/Drop.Agent
Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
HTML/Drop. Agent is a computer virus distributed through malicious HTML files. It can enter your computer unnoticed, along with other unsafe content. The main activity of the infection is sending and installing malicious software, and bombarding the screen with ads. It can change and delete system files and registry entries, and disrupt how other programs work.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Disable unused plugins, which may be particularly vulnerable.