Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Computers, service stations
Sykipot is a backdoor type of malware that makes the infected computer part of a botnet and allows attackers remote access to it. It usually enters devices via email attachments. The malware focuses on the following sectors:
- Military organizations;
- Telecommunications companies;
- Government contractors;
- Aviation and Aerospace companies.
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not open unsolicited, suspicious emails and attachments;
- Use an antivirus program.