Zeus virus removal
Vulnerable computer systems and applications:
Windows operating systems.
Zeus malware (also known as Trojan.Zbot) is a malicious software code, also known as a Trojan, which often enters users’ devices without their knowledge. Trojan horses can spread via malicious email attachments and exploits. Zeus attempts to steal personal information from the infected device. The information it targets is login credentials, online banking data, and information related to the device. It can also communicate with the control center, download and execute configuration files, update its software, restart and turn off the device.
- Install or update used device protection systems;
- Scan your computer with an anti-virus program;
- Install operating system and application updates;
- Do not click on suspicious links in emails and websites;
- Before installing programs carefully review the list of things that the program will be able to do without your knowledge;
- Do not save passwords in your browser’s memory.